Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Get to Know Your Overlooker
with Vanessa Borrell
Date: 12 February 2022
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Do you have an overlocker that you are not quite sure how to use? Overlockers can be a bit daunting but this course is designed to give you the confidence to use your overlocker and show you what a wonderful piece of kit it really is! The course will include:
- Threading your machine and the easy way to re-thread!
- How the tension works and how to adjust it correctly
- How to adjust your stitch width and length
- Learning about differential feed and how it affects the fabric
- How to create a three and four-thread stitch and the appropriate uses of each
- How to overlock in a circle and the correct way to finish off your overlocking
- How to do a rolled hem
- How to use decorative threads